Forms and Publications
For over three decades, MMA has created and compiled many forms, publications, and tools to aid practice administrators and physicians manage their practice. Now, for a nominal purchase, these documents are available for your use.
If you are interested in purchaisng any of the publications listed below, please contact our office.
- MMA 2015 Salary & Fringe Benefit Survey - Use this information to evalute employee salaries and fringe benefit packages offered in medical practices throughout the Southeast. This survey includes results from 2015, 2014, & 2013.
- MMA Billing Compliance Plan - The Model Billing Compliance Plan provides the practice with a customizable document designed to meet the OIG's requirements. The Implementation Plan provides step-by-step instructions and related forms to simplify what can be a very complex process. It also includes access to the Utilization Profiler, a web-enabled tool developed by MMA to benchmark E&M utilization against specialty and locality specific Medicare norms.
- MMA Internal Financial Controls Checklist - Use this information to identify and implement important financial controls to safeguard your medical practice's financial health.
- MMA Medical Examination Forms - These forms will aid you in following the Medicare requirements: 1997 documentation guidelines for the Examination Component of an Evaluation & Management Visit - guidelines for the History and Medical Decision Making Components remain unchanged from 1995.
- MMA Business Office Policy Manual and Exhibits - This medical practice business office policy manual and exhibits. Additionally, customizations to suit individual practice needs are available.