Location Analysis and Patient Population Studies
MMA utilizes state-of-the-art mapping/plotting technology to provide clients with a visual analysis of their practice's patients, location(s), and data. Using data from your practice management system, MMA maps the practice's patient and office addresses. Then MMA combines that data with important information for comparison, i.e. possible new office location, local hospitals, locations of competition, and/or a radius for restrictive covenants. MMA also compares the results with recent demographic data such as age, income, and population. Clients receive the results as a full color 24" x 36" plot and an electronic copy for use in presentations.
By leveraging MMA's experience and resources, our clients are empowered to make informed decisions related to the following areas:
- Analyze a potential new office location with respect to demographics
- Identify new patient growth patterns by city or zip code
- Analyze referral patterns
- Define restrictive covenants to protect patient base
- Analyze competition's proximity to practice locations
Click on a map to view samples of patient population studies and location analysis.