Peter F. Lyle
Vice President of Health Systems/Medical Practices
Mr. Lyle holds a degree in Industrial and Systems Engineering and a Certificate in Health Systems Planning from Georgia Tech and has completed an Executive Program in Management at The Wharton School. Mr. Lyle has been in management consulting and healthcare planning since 1988 and has expertise in all areas of practice management. His areas of concentration include mergers; employment, buy-sell and compensation agreement planning; total practice management including organizational re-engineering, operations, business financial planning, information systems, compliance programs, personnel management and managed care contracting.
- Lyle, Sr., Peter F. "Healthcare Reform - What's Next?", Georgia Medical Group Management Association Progress Notes, Winter (2010): 2.
- Lyle, Peter. "Sniffles, Sneezes, Coughs, and Wheezes", CMA Today, Jul.Aug. (2006): 20-21.
- Lyle, Peter. "Bring on the Merger", CMA Today, Nov. Dec. (2005): 6-7.
- Lyle, Sr., Peter F. "The Ever-Changing Revenue Challenge", GMGMA
- Lyle. Sr., Peter F. "Optimizing the Revenue Management Cycle", GMGMA, 4.3 (2005): 7-8.
- Lyle, Peter. "Truce", Managed Care, August (1998): 17-19.